Last week I had 3 iftars, 3 days in a row with friends I made at work, during my uni days and when I was a very young girl in school.
Wednesday – Iftar @ Sri Melaka with SC mates
- Celebrating Mc-g and Zul’s new job -they’re both working at the same place.
- We were a big group- 16 heads, so there was a lot of passing of lauk (dishes) to the different ends of the table
- Everyone guessed the damage amount ie bill- my guess was RM350, I was waayyy off, Mc-g came closest at RM450..and the tab was a whopping RM470.
- We were the loudest group there hehe.
- Watching Alimin count the stacks of notes after everyone passed their share
Thursday – Iftar with Uni mates @ Basil, Bangsar Village 1.
- Met up with part time model- NTV7 staff Hyda whom I have not met in ages. Looking as tall as ever.
- Ama – I totally miss listening to her laugh. It’s loud, hearty and extremely contagious. Can you hear her laughing through the pic above ;P
- Nigs lost a lot of weight-she was almost size zero. Can imagine her walking down a couture runway. Workaholic during puasa month..tsk tsk. Poor Nigs, we’ll stuff you with ketupat and rendang soon.
- The sinfully delicious cheesecake at Starbucks
Hyda protecting her all-the-way-from-France LV
Friday – Iftar at Korean restaurant, Bullgogi with schoolmates.
- Excellent-exciting hot plate and steamboat dining experience! Good pick Zoey!But I was very scared to “cook” the food though cos the minyak sometimes “meletup” [sorry I cant find another word to describe it hehe] Next time I’ll bring a long chopstick with me.
- Delicious lamb and Korean jelly!
- Aspa’s fan saved us, we sat outside and it was HOT cos the hot plate was right at our faces.
- Cooling off session at Starbucks in Bangsar [yes again] where Elsie and Tariq joined us then later Mr PT [personal trainer] Azza [Aspa’s hubby] made a special apperance at 12am haha
- Getting pink-tastic goodies from Wan…thanks babe!
- Owh and of course, Wan’s multi role as Kak Nita, Oprah, Dr Phil all in one night amazed us, you should hear her thoughts on relationship, men…talk-show material! ;p
the mighty fan at work
Mr PT, Oprah and Elsie
So there you go, my triple dose.